Friday, June 15, 2007

This Trip....Just Joking!

This is the trip that never ends,
it goes on and on my friends,
Ernest started it not knowing what is was;
we'll continue driving it forever just because,
this is the trip that never ends,
it takes you 'round and 'round the bends!

HA HA HA
...... I remember Brayden and Mikayla use to sing the song "THIS SONG NEVER ENDS" and I started to sing my version to Ernest last night.....Anyway today we will be on the "road the again"....hey that is another song, hmmmmm.....Maybe I should call our friend Charli Bubar and get him to write the songs for me!!!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Love it Dale,lol. Let us know when you get to Canada or your next stop.Four more weeks till we leave.I am really enjoying your blog.
Love Jill.

Unknown said...

Hi Dale
Welcome back to Canada.
You have done a great job on your blog and we love reading it.

Cheers!
Pat