Monday, June 25, 2007

Day of Rest???

This was suppose to be a restful day but after only 5 hours of sleep I was up at 5:30, I woke up a number of times before that so I figured I may as well get up. Lucky for me I have the internet and TV to keep me busy. I would of done my ironing (yuk) but the iron is under our bed. Ernest got up at 9:00 and after we had breakfast and coffee together he washed the car and motor home and I did my ironing. Later in the afternoon we went to Costco which is just down the free-way about 20 minutes.

Tomorrow we leave this campground and head east. We will stop at Rita Mac Neil's Tea House and then find a RV spot for the night. I probably will not have Internet there. Our next stop will be Louisbourg where we will tour the "Fortress of Lousibourg". We had heard good things about this historical site so we are looking forward to seeing it.

I have been feeling off today thinking of our brother, Larry. For those who do not know, he has been an alcoholic for most of his life. He is almost two years older than me. He has been in the hospital for about two months seriously ill from complications of his drinking. I do not know if he will make it through this tough time. He is a nice guy but the booze has run his life for so many years.

Well this is about it for today, best I stop before I get too sappy. Will write a post as soon as we see something or do something!

No comments: