Friday, June 22, 2007

Courtney's Dog "Kayne"

I forgot to add Kayne's photos in my blog while we were in Kissimmee! Kayne is just a baby now and I hope he stays as friendly and gentle as he is today! We had fun with him because Courtney and Keith were on their Honeymoon! We did all bad things with him that he is not allowed to do when his mommy and daddy are home, ha ha ha! Sorry Keith and Courtney, (actually not sorry, ha ha, it was fun!)
Kayne loves Uncle Ernest, almost as much as he loves the golf cart rides!
I think Kayne is thinking "Oh this is the life". He did not want to get down off the bed, when Robert tried to grab him he would move to another part of the bed where he could not reach him. I thought we may just have to leave him there untill Keith came home, ha ha ha! Laughed untill our stomaches were sore!! Yummy, cookies served first class! He will not want to eat from the floor any more! Bye the way, this is June in the background so she was in on the spoiling too...wonder how much she will spoil grandchildren???

We also gave him Jelly Beans and corn cobs which he loved. I do not think he missed Courtney and Keith at all!


No comments: