Thursday, November 22, 2007

New Scrapbook Pages Added to Slide Show

Well I have not posted here for a while. I have been busy putting up my Christmas Tree and Ernest helped me put out the outside decorations. I will take a photo once we get some snow, somehow it just does not look right with out snow here in Kelowna. In Yuma last year we enjoyed seeing the decorations with out any snow but then we knew we were in the desert and it was fine.

We have been busy going to Ringette games and Soccer games, the granddaughters like it when we watch and we love to go. The girls are happy we will be here for their school concerts and their visits to the mall and senior centers for Christmas Caroling. I wish we were home in January to see Rayven sing and Brayden play his guitar in their concert (from their music school). We will be home in time for Meeca and Mikayla's dance recital as that is in May or June.

Ernest is doing good, he has to have his colon checked again but it should be fine, had a bit of blood in his stool but we forgot to stop his baby aspirin a few days before the test. He also has to have his eyes checked again for pressure behind the eye. We are a bit concerned about that as he just had it done in October and now the doctor has called for him to come in for 2 appointments early in Dec.

We took the motor home in to have the satellite dish replaced and they found the one installed at the factory was installed wrong and we had a leak...there was not sign of it from the inside of the motor home! They kept it in the shop to dry out and then they are fixing it. We were driven home and are waiting for a call as to when we can go down and get it. It was a good thing they found that problem before it got too bad.

Well so much for my news, I will post some photos soon but if your interested take a few minutes and view the slide show of my scrap book pages...I added 6 new pages.

No comments: