Sunday, November 04, 2007

My Birthday Celebrations!

My birthday was Oct. 20th but with our grand children's busy schedule we had the family dinner on the 28th and then Ernest and I took the grand kids 10 pin bowling and dinner for my "kids party" . The "kids party" started quite a few years back when I surprised the grand kids after school and took them to "Scandia" for a birthday party for me put on by me! I told them I never had a birthday party like they have when I was small and now I want a fun party too! Now as they are getting older this is our second year to go bowling. So here are a few photos of my dinner, put on my MARNIE & Brad and then some from the bowling party...some of them are a bit blurry as I let the little ones take the pictures. The kids now just like fooling around in the photos....no more posed perfect of them!

No comments: