Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Light Story!

Well, today we found half of our light set is returned! It seems the thief cut the net light set in half and returned one side to us! We got the side with the male socket ( I guess that is what you call the end you plug the next set into)...any way it was hanging in a bunch on the far side of the tree today....Of course it is of no use to us other than I can take the lights out and save them for replacement bulbs.... I wonder why they did this, are they trying to tell me something???? We are going to buy another set tonight, maybe a should buy a few extra boxes and just leave them outside by the tree in case our thief needs more....ha ha ha...I can laugh now that I am over being totally p----- off! So what do you guys think of this, you can leave a comment here is you wish! Maybe tomorrow I will get a photo of the lights outdoors.

No comments: