Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Picacho State Park in Arizona

Well we are finally on the road, heading to Florida For Courtney's wedding. We are looking forward to the sights we will see in our journey through the states. We spent five months in Arizona as the "first leg" of our trip and traveling to Florida is our "second leg", the "third leg" will be after we leave Florida and head toward Canada following the east coast. Our "fourth leg" will be exploring eastern Canada and then heading home! Seems like a long trip to me as I am already wanting to be home with my family. It is nice I can chat with everyone on the phone or by using Skype and of course Windows Messenger is fun as I can see the grand kids when we talk there!
Well here are some photos of the State Park, we only were there one night but it was very nice.


No comments: