Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Progress on GARAGE!

Well we are seeing some progress on the garage but I do not know if they will have it done on Friday as promised! Here are some more photos of it and the big tree....or shall I say the area where the tree was!
First they cut the top off the tree, the mess from that is still here!
When the contractor took out the tree our water line got broken, but WATER & SEWER are Ernest's specialty so he fixed the water line! They only put it about two feet deep so hand digging in the sand was not hard!Now we can see our neighbors across the road from us and they can see us! Also I have a few more places where I can see the top of the mountains in the distance.

Look how nice our place looks from the road, before you could hardley see the park model from this corner of the lot. I like it much better now! If you notice you can see our small shed just behind the house. In January we are making the shed into a sitting room, and also will use it as a guest bedroom....and yes it will have a TV in there but you will have to walk into the garage to use the bathroom!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Looking good Dale.....so can I bring our porti potti if we come,lol...just kidding.We'll chat on Skype when you get home, maybe I can get the darn cam to work so I see YOU!
Jean just left for work, looks like a nice day here.
Hugs
Jill.