Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Snowing AGAIN!

Dang, it is snowing again....We had a beautiful breakfast at Jen & Ken's and then we just visited until about 3:00pm. Now we are home and I am going to start packing up my Christmas Decorations...we still have not loaded the motor home but I have lots ready to put in it. I have been checking the "road cams" and weather reports/forecasts for the route we take south, it is not looking good....Our granddaughter KIANA has made a wish that it snows so much that we get snowed in and then we have to stay home... Well I better go, soon Brad will be here for dinner and I would like to put away a few things before he comes...Anyway we wish you all a Merry Christmas Night....happy boxing day shopping for those who will brave the crowds tomorrow.

No comments: