Monday, September 17, 2007

HOME!!

We are home at last! It was a wonderful trip and we both really enjoyed it. We got home last night at about 6:30 after leaving Ron and Debbie's in Calgary around 9:30. Golden was to be our stop for the night, then Ernest says maybe we will go on a bit more and to make a long story short we ended up at home..... The kids brought to grand-kids over and what a good feeling to have us all in the same room once again.

Our daughter-in-law is having us all over for dinner tonight, it will be nice to see the kids swimming in their new pool!! I will take pictures and maybe tomorrow I will add the last of our travelling photos and the pool photos to the blog.

I will keep up the blog while I am at home, maybe not every day but for sure every couple days so if your interested at what we are doing just check it out every now and again. It was nice to hear from some of you who have been following us on our trip and I am happy you enjoyed the blog.

Well I better go and finish unpacking the motor home....yuk!!!!

No comments: