Saturday, August 25, 2007

Last Day In Quebec City

Today is our last day here in Quebec, it is on to Montreal in the morning. We had rain yesterday and right now this morning it is foggy. I hope it clears up, I would like to take the ferry back into the lower town.

Ernest had a good trip to Calgary and he enjoyed seeing all the Wolseley guys. I just did stuff here in the motor home and on the computer while he was gone. I also had a nice chat with Irene, Ken, and a few of the grand kids. Brad's older two are never home it seems these day, they are either working or at a friends......must be fun to be a teenage, ha ha!!

We are not sure where we will go after Montreal. I am sure we are skipping Ottawa but we have not decided if we will go to Niagara Falls or not. It adds about 500 km to the trip home, maybe we should wait until closer to the time we would go and see how the weather is. If it is raining or yukky then we could miss it.

Well, not much more to say so I will go and make coffee and maybe Ernest will smell it and then get up!

No comments: